What's new

Mud House

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
5,213
Reaction score
983
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My last photo-post of the year. Have a great 2013, everyone!

p1246878302-4.jpg
 
Ahh, a classic invisible image :)
Well done as always, and happy new year to you!
 
Thank you, señorita.

For those disappointed viewers who expected to see mud, my apologies. To access this house, my buddy and I had to cross a ditch that looked safe and shallow but wasn't, so we ended up with mud up to our knees. That's how this house got its name, and that's how it was saved onto our GPS for posterity.
 
The way the grass and trees all lean, it feels like there was a tornado recently or something. Not your best photo, but it's still nice.
 
Love those old buildings.
 
Well done sir. As someone said...Classic!
 
I like it especially the dead grass that leads up to the building. There is an old farm shed near me that has a similar look ...this reminded me to go take some shots
 
The way the grass and trees all lean, it feels like there was a tornado recently or something.
We weren't sure if the collapsed roof was the result of many winters of accumulated snow or of that tree being bent towards the house (likely due to a huge storm). Probably both.

Not your best photo, but it's still nice.
I agree, but for whatever reason it's gotten a lot of good feedback everywhere else I've posted it. I have a handful of images I didn't think much of that have received a lot of love and even generated some sales – I'm not a good judge of my own photography.

Thank you all for your feedback!
 
Sales are a good thing. If people love it, they love it! It's just not my favorite work of yours.

Your buddy that you went with, is he on here too?
 
Another great shot, invisible! I've loved following your work this past year! I can't wait to see what you come up w/ in 2013.
 
Sales are a good thing. If people love it, they love it!
When someone wants to pay for one of these "halfway-there" images, I can't help but think "really?". Then again, people connect with images for reasons that go well beyond the technical/artistic qualities.

Your buddy that you went with, is he on here too?
No, he's not.

Another great shot, invisible! I've loved following your work this past year! I can't wait to see what you come up w/ in 2013.
Thank you, babe ;) The feeling is mutual!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom