What's new

Mud Puddle c&c

sjconner

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 1, 2010
Messages
69
Reaction score
0
Location
Montana
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here is another picture from the branding. I took about 400 that day. There were lots that the family liked but I don't think are good enough. I caught this cow at just the right moment. Any suggestions for improvement?

Thanks, Susan



P.S. Just for fun - the DH calls this "S#!t Faced in Montana". I know the composition, etc. is bad. Its a snapshot. Poor guy was in the wrong place.

 
Aww!!! Yay im not the only one to take pictures of cows!!!! I love that first one! The second one... I feel bad for the poor guy! :lol:
 
To enhance your #1 photo I would crop off the right hand side up to the midde of the post to remove the distracting animals int he background.
 
Guess he will not sniff that cow's butt again.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom