What's new

Mud Puddle

Rhoads238

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 24, 2012
Messages
159
Reaction score
30
Location
Hoboken, NJ
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey all,

Here's one from awhile back. I wish I could find the NEF file but it seems to be lost. I've learned a lot about photoshop since this was taken and would love to have had a re-edit before posting here. I think I have the file on my external hard drive but my cat chewed the power supply and I have been kinda lazy about getting a new one.


_DSC9906 by rhoads238, on Flickr

CC always welcome,

Jason
 
How the silver clouds are seen in that muddy puddle is awesome....
:D
 
Thanks! I do quite like this photo. I had just gotten out of my car to take a picture of an old train bridge and looked down to avoid walking in it. I ended up liking this photo a lot more than the one I had intended to take.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom