Mundane Photo C&C

wiredhernandez

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
OK, so I am making an effort to make the normal daily pics somewhat interesting... This is shot 1 taking while fueling this morning.. I see many nice shots here made intresting by PP ... There is some PP done her but not much. Any feedback appreciated..

4203083963_ec9bc06e11_b.jpg

Flickr
http://www.flickr.com/photos/44734555@N05/4203083963/

Last edited:
Really doesn't do anything for me. But whatever floats your boat. :thumbup: Maybe if there was a different background, or no background at all and you got lower to the ground?

This seems a tad dark to me. However, I do think the slightly wide angle is interesting and the dim lighting, in a way, highlights the interesting slated texture on the side of the trick. I also like the smooth sky gradient. Personally, I'm finding the light pole and the price sign distracting. Then again, without them, there's not much left in the image.

there's no story tbh, and photos without a story are very boring.. or maybe no interesting photo

Thanks guys. The fact is it is just an early morning delivery to a convenience store. The price of gas is down a bit and the soda man starts early (if it were a story to be seen)... I did want to focus on the lines of the truck so I guess there was some success in that. Like stated, I am attempting to make everyday scenes just a little more interesting. I think of all the plants and flowers posted which are pretty but don't tell me any story and don't do anything for me. Maybe I am doing the same with this? I will take more consideration on this though. Thanks again.

I like the lighting of the sky and the flared look from the street light. Even though it is under-exposed, it does add a kind of charm to it. For early morning, it isn't like a barely awake person would see the details of the truck tires.

I didn't like the gas-price sign, but it's probably good you have it in this shot. Because you could look back and tell your great grand-kids that "Yes, that was the actual price per gallon".

Most reactions

New Topics

Back