P Pammi TPF Noob! Joined Aug 29, 2005 Messages 83 Reaction score 3 Sep 10, 2005 #1 The wonderful Murray River everyone else on the houseboat was asleep when I snook out to capture this shot Pam
The wonderful Murray River everyone else on the houseboat was asleep when I snook out to capture this shot Pam
NMLeakway TPF Noob! Joined Aug 18, 2005 Messages 335 Reaction score 6 Sep 10, 2005 #2 I really like this. I like the house or whatever that is in the middle, it really makes the photo for me.
I really like this. I like the house or whatever that is in the middle, it really makes the photo for me.
P Pammi TPF Noob! Joined Aug 29, 2005 Messages 83 Reaction score 3 Sep 10, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks its a Houseboat people hire them here 12/14 people can live on them quite comfortably and you just sail them up and down the river Pam
Thanks its a Houseboat people hire them here 12/14 people can live on them quite comfortably and you just sail them up and down the river Pam