Muscle Cars!!

SamSpade1941

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
1971 Mach I Mustang from the Muscle Car Ranch Gathering Last Year .

$71_mach_i_part_i_by_samspade1941-d4cy6ox.jpg

Hurst Olds 455 ( One of the Cars I dreamed Of as a young lad) Also From Muscle Car Ranch Last Year.

$hurst_olds_455_part_i_by_samspade1941-d4cy646.jpg $hurst_olds_455_part_ii_by_samspade1941-d4cy6fi.jpg

What's the weird definition in the sky in photo 1?

I gave it a slight posterized effect in CS 4 that photo was used by a friend of mine for a project and he ask me to posterize it I just never readjusted the PSD file. If you look at the car you can see it in the tires as well and in the paint of the car.

I gave it a slight posterized effect in CS 4 that photo was used by a friend of mine for a project and he ask me to posterize it I just never readjusted the PSD file. If you look at the car you can see it in the tires as well and in the paint of the car.

The effect may work for some photos, but it does not seem to work here. It looks like something went wrong

The effect may work for some photos, but it does not seem to work here. It looks like something went wrong

I will not disagree it was not optimal I just have never got around to removing it from the original file, but he was happy with it at the time he used it in his flyer for his band. I may sit down tomorrow and rework it .

SamSpade1941 said:
I may sit down tomorrow and rework it .

You should.

Here is the Mustang reworked without the posterization effect.

$71_mach_i_part_i_by_samspade1941-d4cy6ox.jpg

$71_mach_i_part_ii_by_samspade1941-d4cy7c6.jpg

Also a vintage B61 Mack Thermadyne Tractor pulling an antique Trailmobile Trailer.

$muscle_car_ranch_b61_mack_tractor_trailer_by_samspade1941-d58oopq.jpg

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back