Mushrooms

TwoRails

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here a couple mushroom shots. #3 is the same as #2 except I tried flash with it. All comments are welcome:

Mushroom1-PC132512.jpg

Mushroom2-PC132509.jpg

Mushroom3PC132505.jpg

nice shots. first 2 or good 3 one is ok...

3 is the best IMO. the first two seem a little off with the lighting and focus. but 3 you nailed it!

... and they look really gross btw lol
Thanks for the comments. The funny thing is that the colors in #3 are the closest to 'real life.' They are pretty black. The lack of sharpness in 1 & 2 is more a matter of handshake than anything. I'm not too steady and EXIF says the shutter speed was 1/10.

Yes, gross :) - that's why I like 'em! You can find nice, round, evenly shaped mushrooms at the grocery store.

Very cool! I also like the third. The stalks are great, they look like wood.

Here's a shot of a mushroom I took a few months ago

BlackMoshannon_08-07-19_0001.JPG

Very cool! I also like the third. The stalks are great, they look like wood.

Here's a shot of a mushroom I took a few months ago
Nice shot, Eldrich. With a winter storm coming, it kinda makes me think of a nice little shelter you could get under, out of the weather :)

Thanks!

I took this pic on the same hike.

Frog1.JPG

And I desperately wanted to bring this little guy to that mushroom and get some shots of him sitting on/under it etc. But it was like a 30 or 45 minute hike back to the mushroom, and I doubted if I'd be able to get him to behave.

Thanks!

I took this pic on the same hike.

Frog1.JPG

And I desperately wanted to bring this little guy to that mushroom and get some shots of him sitting on/under it etc. But it was like a 30 or 45 minute hike back to the mushroom, and I doubted if I'd be able to get him to behave.
I like it :) -- I like frogs and that would have made a great photo with him with the mushroom! If I remember right, I think those are called 'robber frogs." ??

Most reactions

Back