J jvgig TPF Noob! Joined Sep 26, 2007 Messages 326 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 26, 2009 #1 I shot this last night, while walking around campus, just picture it sharper since I did not have a tripod with me. f3.5, 1/4 sec, iso 125 C&C always welcome Thanks for looking
I shot this last night, while walking around campus, just picture it sharper since I did not have a tripod with me. f3.5, 1/4 sec, iso 125 C&C always welcome Thanks for looking
J jvgig TPF Noob! Joined Sep 26, 2007 Messages 326 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 28, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #2 is it worth me spending the time to go retake it with a tripod?
Apex TPF Noob! Joined Jul 19, 2007 Messages 231 Reaction score 0 Location Columbus, Ohio Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 29, 2009 #3 Honestly, I like it how it is. I dont see any blur. The overall tone of the image speaks for itself and I like the abstract feel to it. I can understand that its a building but my mind is confused by all the shadows and lines, which I like.
Honestly, I like it how it is. I dont see any blur. The overall tone of the image speaks for itself and I like the abstract feel to it. I can understand that its a building but my mind is confused by all the shadows and lines, which I like.