Music

ryan7783

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I shot my cousins band (The Lost Souls) yesterday and I thought I'd share some of the ones I liked. Music was Pop Country/Americana - not my cup of tea but whatever.

They wanted tightly cropped head shot style photos with a few informal jam session photos thrown in but also told me to be creative.

band.jpg

band2.jpg

band3.jpg

turtle.jpg

turtle2.jpg

chip.jpg

chip2.jpg

Gray.jpg

comments? suggestions? interested to hear what you think on these

I really like the pictures with the instruments. Especially #5. I'm a total amateur so I can't comment on the technicalities, but I've looked a these pictures a couple of times and they are very nice. I'm sure the band is happy with them. Good job.

I like #3 & 4 the most out of the set. 3 would work nicely as an album cover, and 4 is probably one of the most beautiful basses i've ever seen!

I really like the pictures with the instruments. Especially #5. I'm a total amateur so I can't comment on the technicalities, but I've looked a these pictures a couple of times and they are very nice. I'm sure the band is happy with them. Good job.

Thanks and yes, the band was ecstatic and has promised me that I'll be doing their photos from now on.

I like #3 & 4 the most out of the set. 3 would work nicely as an album cover, and 4 is probably one of the most beautiful basses i've ever seen!

Yeah now I forget what kind of bass he said it was (starts with a D) but it's a 5 string frettless and apparently they're custom made. He said they run about $5000-$6000 but he got it for about $900 in a pawn shop. Thanks for all the comments. I'm starting to think I'm not very happy with the processing in #3

the front man kinda looks "deer in the headlights" in all his photos, and kinda uncomfortable.

Good job with the still life ones tho, they are beautiful.

the front man kinda looks "deer in the headlights" in all his photos, and kinda uncomfortable.

Good job with the still life ones tho, they are beautiful.

Yeah he doesn't smile...at all...not in pictures anyway. I tried to get the guys to laugh but only the other 2 guys were giving me anything. The lead singer is my second cousin so I know he's always been that way. *shrug* I don't know.

Thanks though :thumbup:

I like the light in these. The front man could of used some more direction from you.

Checked out your website. I dig your work.

Love & Bass

Last edited:
I like the light in these. The front man could of used some more direction from you.

Checked out your website. I dig your work.

Love & Bass

You're right, I should have given him a little more posing direction. It was my first time - I'll remember that for next time.

I really dig 6 and 7, great job with the instruments, they really are fantastic!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back