..::Music::..

Status
Not open for further replies.
w00h00. someone who speaks my languiage. im actually a d&b dj. lol.
ronni size is good for harder jungle, but not quite d&b. if you like jungle or jump up, i always go back to the old school easy rollers stuff

They all sound great. I'm really digging it. I think FreQ Nasty catches my ear most though. :) Seems like I've heard his voice from somewhere.

Have to say that I am slightly behind the times. Still think Pendulum is the coolest sound ever. Not to mention Freestlyers. The new deal is RnB drum and bass. Stuff like High Contrast and Total Science. What is your take on that work?

If you guys like metal also, you should check out Between the Buried and Me. My favs from them are Mordecai and Shevanel take 2. I think Mordecai is a beautiful song.

Nurd said:
They all sound great. I'm really digging it. I think FreQ Nasty catches my ear most though. :) Seems like I've heard his voice from somewhere.

If you get a chance check out his live act. He has visited Jackson and I have seen him in Black Rock City Nevada. Off the hook!!!!!!!!

total science has been around for a long time, but they do have a tendancy to follow the trends. the were doing booy n bass while that was the big thing. iva always liked the more jazzy side of d&b, so r&d&b is cool with me. LTD bukem has been doing it for many years now. (what, like 15+)
freestylers is dope for breaks, but their attempt at d&b p[roduction is kind of weak imho.but i like breaks like icy, micro, baby anne, ect.

Sometimes I wish I lived in the abroad. You guys have a lot clearer vision.

My brother was devoted to icey. Not sure if I am down with that. I do love baby anne. Maybe cause she is hot.

I tend to cycle through Jurrasic 5, Johnny Cash and Emmylou Harris, and U2. I occasionally go through Ani DiFranco, Beth Orton and Jeff Buckley phases too.

In generaly I tend to like the sort of artists who'll put a song you could sing in church on the same ablum as a song about you you had to shoot somebody.

I often listen to pop and rap music and I often listen to online radio every evening, it helps me relax after a long day at work.

Zombie thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back