What's new

Mustang at Night

MrMikeyZ2189

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 15, 2011
Messages
101
Reaction score
12
Location
RI
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Took a few shots of my friends mustang at night and liked this one the most. Hoping for some feedback or comments!

DSC_0501.jpg
 
Cool pic! I like the effects from the cars going by. With that said, it does distract me when the light touches the roof of the car so my eye kind of goes to the top of the photo rather than the car itself. But I like it :)
 
thanks guys!
 
I agree with the above statement. Also there is a shadow covering the rear half of the car. The car in general needs to "pop" more. Try more light on the car next time.
 
Wot, no P-51?!
not sure as what your referring to haha

I agree with the above statement. Also there is a shadow covering the rear half of the car. The car in general needs to "pop" more. Try more light on the car next time.

Yeah the shadow was from the tree right next to the car. I noticed it afterwards while studying the picture more but honestly don't know how or want to edit it out haha. I thought the car popped really well though.
 
Sorry, I think what I meant to say was more contrast, not pop.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom