What's new

Mustang GT

Devinhullphoto

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 29, 2013
Messages
413
Reaction score
44
Location
Mansfield, Ohio
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Any advice or critique is welcome.
 

Attachments

  • $image-1168898689.webp
    $image-1168898689.webp
    154.8 KB · Views: 89
It's a good snapshot.
 
The only thing I would change would be to replace the Mustang with a Challenger. :mrgreen:

Seriously, nice pic, nice car!
 
The only thing I would change would be to replace the Mustang with a Challenger. :mrgreen:

Seriously, nice pic, nice car!

I agree, I'm not really a Ford fan myself. I'd replace it with a Corvette!
 
Damn you guys beat me to it, I was going to say the only think wrong with the picture is that its a picture of a mustang. But in all honesty it seems a little over edited for me but otherwise its fine.
 
Damn you guys beat me to it, I was going to say the only think wrong with the picture is that its a picture of a mustang. But in all honesty it seems a little over edited for me but otherwise its fine.

I know what you mean. I liked it more this way because of how it makes the car look as compared to less editing.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom