What's new

Mustangs

Ravang

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 3, 2010
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Location
South Carolina, USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I went to the local Ford dealership and decided to shoot some of the Mustangs they had for sale...

Not as pleased with some of the shots do the cars not being very clean, parked very close to each other leaving little room to work and they had the dealership stickers on the windows...

...But overall I'm pretty happy with the way they turned out.

dsc3590.jpg


dsc3591ej.jpg


dsc3598p.jpg


dsc3600.jpg


dsc3606.jpg


dsc3616r.jpg



dsc3696p.jpg


dsc3710.jpg


dsc3716t.jpg


dsc3748y.jpg


dsc3750.jpg


dsc3774t.jpg


dsc3799.jpg


dsc3621.jpg


dsc3641.jpg


dsc3653x.jpg


dsc3657.jpg


dsc3661.jpg


dsc3684.jpg


dsc3707q.jpg


dsc3727i.jpg


dsc3760.jpg


dsc3761j.jpg


dsc3634b.jpg


dsc3647.jpg


dsc3681.jpg


dsc3721.jpg


dsc3629.jpg
 
Car pix can be fun and awesome to play around with, even when they are dirty sometimes. Offers a change to play with the textures and things. Here's you Front shot of the white stang.

I brought out the textures of the dirt and dust and processed along with removing some pieces in the front grill that kinds of caught your eye and took away from the image. Makes for a pretty cool image.

dsc3598p.jpg
 
Last edited:
Thanks for the comments.

That looks pretty cool, I haven't been using photoshop long but I like what you did to the image, give it a different look...
 
Nice job on the photos of the cars, better than a lot that pop-up here on a regular basis. Interesting angles, well lit and reasonably clean. Nice pictures.

But are mustangs really cool? They are on every street corner and every two bit car lot. Take that LTD beside it, add a supercharged v8, close ration transmission, big clutch and a decent suspension, then you have a cool car. Paint it a boring solid color and put some serious rubber on it and presto, just like magic, never get cut off or tailgated again. Plus, when some idiot in his pretty little off the lot mustang and with his hat on sideways wants to show off at a light you get to show him what a cool car really is.
 
I own the Crown Victoria in the last picture and after driving the 2011 GT I can tell you this...the only way to get the Crown Victoria (don't get me wrong its my favorite car on the planet) to be faster or as fast as the 2011 GT would be to completely redesign it from the ground up...

...That being said Ford did let the Mustang get fat and lazy over the years, and the model years from 1973-2004 were inexcusable ugly (Ford even admitted that they were all show and no go). But this 2011 model year with the 412 hp 5.0L V8 is what a Mustang should be...so I think that some Mustang model years are cool while other model years are not.
 
I like the 2001-2004 Mustangs a lot. The first couple years of the body style not as much...the non tinted headlights...no hood scoops etc.

This was my 2003 GT...I had an 03 v6 white coupe before it and an 03 White GT vert after it...just sold that one this past summer. No more Mustangs for me..next will be a Corvette...but to say that Mustangs are not cool...hmm. Maybe your run of the mill v6 mustang yeah boring but there are some sweet Mustangs out there...

bling3.jpg


And while the GT definitely lacked the get up and go....you could try this one on...you would not be dissapointed....500hp at the wheels this thing was no slouch.

aaaacobra1.jpg
 
While it does look better then the previous models it still doesn't look like a Mustang...

...if someone didn't tell you it was a Mustang you won't know it was a Mustang, but the 2005+ models look more like the classic Mustangs...which is also the reason I like the Dodge Challenger, it looks like a 1970 Dodge Challenger...
 
Here is a Buillit I shot
Stang2.jpg
 
Nice shot...

...Still rather have an '08 Bullitt Mustang though.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom