What's new

Muzzle blast and recoil

AaronLLockhart

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 17, 2012
Messages
889
Reaction score
177
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Before anyone says anything, I already know these images are by no means technically correct in any way, shape, form, or fashion. I took these several years ago pretty much when I first got into photography. Back when I thought all you needed was a fancy dSLR to become a professional photographer.

Anyway, this was shot using a Nikon D70 with a 70-300mm AF-D Nikkor lens. I thought they were pretty cool, despite the colors being off, exposure off, and all of the noise. I was pretty quick to the trigger to capture these :)

Muzzle blast and cartridge ejection/weapon recoil from a Kel-Tec P11 9mm Pistol.

$201469_1771702130342_7455436_o.webp$209897_1771700890311_7971717_o.webp
 
thats cool, mustve had plenty of light to have those kinds of shutter speeds being that bright
 
Yessir. It was like 1PM open daylight... I think the shutter was maxxed out... and on a D70 that is 1/8000 if I remember correctly. That also was not fast glass... at all, lol.
 
Yep. Guns and cameras are fun. Just wait until you add flash!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom