My 17 month old <3 C&C

SabrinaO

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Please C&C these shots. These were taken with my 35 prime. I used single point focus and most of the shots were blurry because he was on the move the whole time. What focus mode do you suggest I should shoot in? I think there is one that follows and stays focused on a moving subject?
Anyways... here is my love :) Please C&C

5760767308_d4a5f0a07b_z.jpg

5760765966_8f7788e9ee_z.jpg

5760766424_8b12fa3250_z.jpg

5760223193_728d61f5ac_z.jpg

5760223007_989f24a1a8_z.jpg

I like them!! I'd add a tad more contrast to bring out all that nice color

#4 is the best to me

In my humble opinion, getting closer to him what have had a positive impact on these pictures.

2,3, and 6. I would have like to see you get a tad bit lower. Get on his level, seems like you are still hovering a tad above him.

So cute. I agree, I would have dropped down to his level.. but trying to capture a toddler is hard work!! Good job!!

He is so adorable...

Sometimes you have to literally lay in the grass to get the right angle on a toddler, but it's worth it! These are very cute, but push yourself just a little bit further and they will be fantastic!

I am not calibrated, so take this with that in mind, but they all look green. Did you try to add some green in LR to bring up the color of the leaves or grass? It is on his skin as well.

#4 is the best shot! #1 and #2 got some highlight clipping, so it's a bit distracting. All were nicely composed though!

-GPR

Photo 4 is especially nice. :thumbup:

Thankyou all! Ill be sure to get lower next time! @ababysean... i see the green as well in his skin. I didn't add any green.. in fact I took some out because of the cast on his skin. I don't know how to remove it JUST on his skin though..

#4 is the best shot! #1 and #2 got some highlight clipping, so it's a bit distracting. All were nicely composed though!

-GPR

I tried burning it in LR but it turned an ugly grey... What do you suggest?

I like the last one best; he has an adorable smile! The others he seems very lost in thought, as if he's in a strange new world. I think they're great shots! I love the monkey, too...I want one! :)

Very good shots. 4 and 5 are impossible to look at without smiling.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back