My 1st Pic Post.......Honda gathering

I'm glad you like them. I really hope you enjoy cars because that's what most of my posts will be. :thumbup:

please post more, if you have them :]

i love car photography, and wish i were better at it :mrgreen:

please post more, if you have them :]

i love car photography, and wish i were better at it :mrgreen:

I wish I was better at it myself........I'm usually on Subaru forums and they've got some pretty knowledgeable photographers that give some pretty good advice. I can always use good advice.

I tend to close in on the subject a bit much with my cropping (hard habit for me to break).

Lisak24..........I was looking at your flickr and you had some really nice shots with your Accord and that Mazdaspeed.

That NSX is stunning and great orange backdrop on the Accord shots, really adds contrast to the black beautifully.

May I ask what you did to get the lighting effect for the TL shots?

When cropping the images for RAW, I did a bit of vignetting. After it was converted from RAW to JPG. I adjusted the contrast, saturation, shadow and highlights. Other than that it was just a cloudy day.

-yugamu

Thanks, I had to google what vignetting was but now I think I understand. Thank you for your answer.

Pic#1, looks slightly blurry and the paint is way soft like you did too much noise removal/airbrush to it.

Pic#2, this is a good pic, I would do so more manual editing to it, like blacks/shadows/highlights/etc to make the car pop out more from the brick wall. maybe burn the brick wall some too, here is my quick ass 3min edit.

DSC_0419copy-2.jpg

Pic#3, To be honest Im not liking the pic or the car (integra with fmic

Pic#4, pic is blurry and overall underexposed at the bottom, you cant see any road detail

Pic#5, This pic is alright like #2, need more editing to it to make it pop-out. The cars paint looks way too soft tho.

Most reactions

Back