What's new

My 2010 top 10

Foxman

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 11, 2009
Messages
193
Reaction score
0
Location
North Carolina
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
1. A flower for you
2499918100044176181S600x600Q85.jpg


2. A nice sunrise.
2566438090044176181S600x600Q85.jpg


3. Around the Pond.
2045770550044176181S600x600Q85.jpg


4. Ol Yeller
2446870280044176181S600x600Q85.jpg


5. For Lease
2832247160044176181S600x600Q85.jpg


6. Graveyard Shift
2638198530044176181S600x600Q85.jpg


7. The Shack
2513900020044176181S600x600Q85.jpg


8. Christmas
2823779320044176181S600x600Q85.jpg


9. A Proud father
2935115890044176181S600x600Q85.jpg


10. The Birds
2383494490044176181S600x600Q85.jpg


Any CC, fire away or share your best work for 2010.
 
Actually all of them are very nice, assorted and lingering....

Please correct the tilt in the second

Regards :D
 
bokeh on #9 wouldve been nice.. i like number 4! great shots ;)
 
really like #2 and #9, is that your boy dodging a tackle and getting a pass off?
 
Thank you all for your comments.

Frequency: Not sure I know how to correct the tilt on #2 or what that would do to the photo to improve it.

Philly photon: Yes, that is my youngest (Middle school) I have a High School center, but getting a good shot in the middle of the line takes better equipment than I think I have.
 
Since there are no other problem than an overall tilt, it can be corrected in Picasa, the free software

Regards :D
 
#2 and #7 are my favorites
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom