My 350Z in a Parking Garage

MATTY_T

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took some shots last week out in a parking garage in Tempe, AZ. Theirs a few of them that kind of bother me. Im going to try to re shoot them. The lights are distracting on a few of them. C&C Please. Thanks in advance.

4.png

DSC02273.png

hdr1.png

hdr2.png

hdr3.png

Nice shots.

1. There is way too much going on in the background. The lights, the crane, and the buildings all take away from the car and the sunset sky.

2. Is pretty cool. Just to nit pick a little though, I would have turned the front wheels to the right so you get a shot of the front wheels instead of the tires.

3. The light shining down on the car is kinda harsh. I think this would have been better if you brought the car closer to where you were taking the pic from so the light was shining down on the floor instead of the car.

4. I like this one the best. The view of the subject, the color in the sky, the lighting..... it all works in this one.

5. Again in this one the lights are a bit harsh and a little distracting.

Nice work overall. The 350Z is a beautiful machine. I have done a couple shoots with my firends 550HP TT 350Z. Here is one of mine to show you what I was working with.

2970027583_11d94f9af6_o.jpg

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back