What's new

My 50mm in the spotlight!

Davor

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 4, 2011
Messages
1,187
Reaction score
59
Location
Hamilton, Ontario
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I really like how this turned out for some reason. I used the small softbox that was posted erlier in the forum.

C&C Welcome, i was thinking of making that brownish reflection in the back all black but i left it to see what someone else will think.

DSC_0176.jpg
 
Nice, but I probably would have positioned it on the left so that the lens is looking into the frame. Apart from that, very nice!
 
Nice capture. I notice a bit of reflection towards the bottom. Used a glass surface?
 
wow nice shot davor, i really want to read a tutorial on how you make your soft boxes :)
 
Thanks for all the comments everyone! , as for the reflection i used black glass for the surface and im working on the tutorial, its hard because i have final exams coming up so time is limited.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom