img2719webuu6.jpg

img2725webwe2.jpg

img2752webhj6.jpg

img2781webdd2.jpg
:mrgreen:

Nice R!
Is that a '98?
Looks like its in great condition.

This use to be my GSR from 1998 to 2007.
Had 110,000 on it when I got a 2007 Subaru WRX.

3view.jpg

Its a 2000 spec model.... Although in Japan it would be refered to as a 98 spec I think.

Woot another Honda fanatic! I'm all about Honda :D. Absolutely GORGEOUS car. I've only seen a couple in real life. And I'm REALLY glad you kept it stock, the way it should be.

I like the pictures!

Thanks guys... I have adjusted the tilt in shot 4 but havent bothered reuploading the image....

This is my 4th Honda/Acura Integra.. Ive had a 1990, a 1989, a 1993 and this 2000 type R... I had the first 3 all at once for a few months, lol...

Hi all, these pics are poor quality but I have to post them since this thread is about Type R's.(I'm a Honda Enthusiast too) So for the sake of a nice car, please bear with the quality :)

These are pics of my friend's Supercharged 97 Type R

This pic is from the day we picked it up after getting the JDM front end.

DSC05323rd.jpg

This is his car at Driven To Perform, presented by Toyo Tires.
DSC05461re.jpg

Last edited:
Hi all, these pics are poor quality but I have to post them since this thread is about Type R's.(I'm a Honda Enthusiast too) So for the sake of a nice car, please bear with the quality :)

These are pics of my friend's Supercharged 97 Type R

This pic is from the day we picked it up after getting the JDM front end.

DSC05323rd.jpg

This is his car at Driven To Perform, presented by Toyo Tires.
DSC05461re.jpg

omg jdm front endd. *drools*:hail::heart::heart::heart::sexywink::drool::drool::drool::boogie::love::eyebrows::wav:

idk, i like the usdm frontend better with the 4 round lights and friendlier overall face, even though they collected more snow.

idk, i like the usdm frontend better with the 4 round lights and friendlier overall face, even though they collected more snow.

i like hobskys of course and the following one :) my favorite spoon dc2

ok i feel absolutely horrible thread invading but i gotta show you guys my favorite dc2.

DSC_1026.jpg
:hail::hail:

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back