What's new

My AFL Photos

391615

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
178
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I recently took some photos of the AFL Grand final in Australia, the comparison shot shows the shot in low resolution, and High resolution, I have taken over 1000 shots, and still can't get a crisp image at the full resolution. the only time I was ever able to get a good focussed shot at full resolution was of a close shot in the foreground.

I have a 10MP Samsung GX10, and was using a 70-200mm lens.
Zoom1.jpg

Fullshot.jpg
 
Sounds like you might need a faster lens to get that extra clarity you are looking for in your zoomed photos.
Just my two cents...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom