jeffashman

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
you can have the beach. i'll take the mountains and forest. but blackland prairie looks pretty nice, too. that dirt road shot would be great in the fog.

That looks a great place to walk and seek wildlife to photograph.

I'm luck that I have the sea and forested/countryside land within a few minutes walk from me so best of both world's.

Speaking of which, I'm off out with the dog.:allteeth:

you can have the beach. i'll take the mountains and forest. but blackland prairie looks pretty nice, too. that dirt road shot would be great in the fog.
I grew up in Florida, just across A1A from the beach. Literally a five minute walk. Unfortunately, it's now all built up with condos.

That looks a great place to walk and seek wildlife to photograph.

I'm luck that I have the sea and forested/countryside land within a few minutes walk from me so best of both world's.

Speaking of which, I'm off out with the dog.:allteeth:
It really is a beautiful place at certain times of the year, and full of wildlife.

Looks like a great place for sunsets or sunset portraits. Do you have the Texas blue bell flowers?

Looks like a great place for sunsets or sunset portraits. Do you have the Texas blue bell flowers?

Yes, the Blue Bonnets should be blooming soon. Will get pix when they s do. In the mean time...
SpFl02_Original.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice set. Maybe there are more armadillo's around there than birds but they definitely aren't as perty nor photogenic. I don't know how far you are away from it but the hill country in Texas is absolutely beautiful. I'd love to go back to Austin w/camera and ride my motorcycle in the hill country around there and get some good shots.

The beach is a fun place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there. The sand gets in everything and seems like hurricanes are a regular occurrence. Give me the woods and mountains I'm happy.

I've been all over TX in years past, you just don't realize how big it is till you drive, and drive, and drive, and drive, a country within a country that has multiple ecosystems.

Nice set. Maybe there are more armadillo's around there than birds but they definitely aren't as perty nor photogenic. I don't know how far you are away from it but the hill country in Texas is absolutely beautiful. I'd love to go back to Austin w/camera and ride my motorcycle in the hill country around there and get some good shots.
I'm about 3 hours north of the Hill Country. I'm going out tomorrow down to Arlington to see if anything is in bloom down there.

The beach is a fun place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there. The sand gets in everything and seems like hurricanes are a regular occurrence. Give me the woods and mountains I'm happy.

I've been all over TX in years past, you just don't realize how big it is till you drive, and drive, and drive, and drive, a country within a country that has multiple ecosystems.
Yes, Texas is huge, and has just about any biome you can think of, except real mountains. I went to Jr. High and High in FL, and we never experienced a single hurricane in our area the entire 12 years there. Maybe I should offer to move back in exchange for 10% of the savings they would experience by not having to deal with hurricanes. :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back