My Band

LittleMan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.sorberaguitars.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My brother took these while we were practicing last night... so please don't critique them to death.(I know they suck) I just wanted y'all to see the band I play in.(some of it)

A little story first..... He used my digital camera and he deleted a whole bunch of photos that I didn't download yet...:pissed:It made me really really REALLY ..... not happy... Then he took about 6 photos and I asked him to take A LOT:er:... anyways... these 5 turned out.

This is Caleb.(lead singer/acoustic guitar)
180607.jpg

Another of him.
180611.jpg

This is Rory(lead guitar/background vocals)
180626.jpg

Jason(Bass guitar)
172359.jpg

And Me(violin/backup acoustic guitar) Ryan is behind me on the drums.
172102.jpg

There is also Natalie(background vocals.(My bro didn't take a pic of her:grumpy:) and Amanda is the percussionist.(he didn't take a pic of her either:grumpy:)

Like I said these aren't that great photos... and we can't re-take them because that was the last night we will be playing together for a couple months(changing buildings) btw we are the Praise&Worship team for our youth group.

good captures! i have a favorite praise song "be the center" you know that one?

JonMikal said:
good captures! i have a favorite praise song "be the center" you know that one?
I have such a bad memory I can't remember what we sung last night... ahhh

I do know it though, haha That is a good one. We sing a lot of David Crowder stuff and Chris Tomlin, Matt Redman, Those kind of guys. Also some faster stuff and music that we write.
I always want to play guitar instead of violin... but I end up playing violin b/c Caleb breaks a string and has to use my guitar....:er: lol

Hey, your brother did quite well on these, what with the light he had and all that. I like the visible movement in the one that shows you!
(And I admire your for your ability to play the violin! I admire anyone for being able to play a musical instrument, for I don't play any. I was too lazy to learn it when I was young. Silly me!)
But too bad that he deleted all those photos that you hadn't downloaded as yet. Grrr!
But apparently you let him live - or didn't you? ;) I mean, you will need him for the photos of Nathalie and Amanda in a few months from now!!!

Neat photos! I love the 2nd and the one of you with the violin!

But apparently you let him live - or didn't you? ;)
No way...:wink:

hahaha... well, I couldn't get THAT mad at him. I didn't exactly tell him that I didn't download the pics... but still...:er:

LaFoto said:
I mean, you will need him for the photos of Nathalie and Amanda in a few months from now!!!
not a chance... I'll just take them myself.... lol

btw Natalie is a great model, she loves posing and she's very photogenic.
I need to get some good pics of her.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back