Fluffy puppy baby Pom

CherylL

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I had the pleasure of meeting a friend's baby Pomeranian. He is 2 months old and 2 lbs 13 oz. Super soft! He looks soft, but in person times that by 10 for softness.

I had two white boards leaning against a cabinet draped in a grey throw. The base was a grey blanket with some texture and a little square of grey fluffy material. My friend held him in place in the baskets and I had to photoshop her arm out. I had to do hair replacements in that area. Lots of trial and error. One shot I had that grey square draped over her legs and the pup sat between her legs and over. The profile shot I had her hold him up and my husband got his attention to look to the side. Photos took about 10 min set up, 20 minutes playing with the pup, 15 minutes of photos (with breaks) and another 20 minutes of playtime. I heard he took a long nap after we left :) The set up was in her sunroom and I closed one curtain to block out the direct light. I took my light bar, but didn't need it.

C&C welcome

020423_002_SMALLweb.jpg

020423_015_SMALLweb.jpg

3. He is sitting over her legs.
020423_023_SMALLweb.jpg

020423_035_SMALLweb.jpg

O M G that profile shot! Cuteness overload lol. Adorable pup well captured Cheryl!

Wonderful set!
Thanks Jeff!

Lovely shots. You can't have to many puppy photos I always say!
Thanks! I agree puppies are happiness. I plan on more photos of the pup.

O M G that profile shot! Cuteness overload lol. Adorable pup well captured Cheryl!
Thanks Sharon! He was a little sweetheart giving me kisses. The fur is the softest I have ever felt. My 3 pups were sniffing me when I got home.

A very nice set.....
Thanks Jeff!

so beautiful ..love this photo shoot.. and the baby so adorable.. i had two poms that lived 16 years.. so great soft spot for this breed.. Your definitly the dog whisperer photographer..

so beautiful ..love this photo shoot.. and the baby so adorable.. i had two poms that lived 16 years.. so great soft spot for this breed.. Your definitly the dog whisperer photographer..
Thanks! This is her third pom. I sweet talk the pups constantly and add in a high pitch eeee or errrrk to get a head turn. Pups are easier than toddlers :lol:

Nice shots.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back