What's new

My bedmate

x highhand17

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 11, 2005
Messages
332
Reaction score
5
I was just starting to fall asleep
and ifeel something crawl up my leg
i got so scared i jumped out of my bed
and started spazzing out haha
and found it was this dude

168673k.jpg
 
I would freak out. Once I saw a spider go into my bed and I stripped the bed clean and did the laundry that night.

Creepy picture lol
 
haha yeah i freaked out and i slept in the living room haha
 
Now the saying "don't let the bed bugs bite" becomes a MEANING!
Ugh. Not nice to have this fellow gnaw on your toe ... but I would have grabbed him, set him out into the fresh air and gone to sleep ... after I would have taken his photo, of course, like you did, too :D.
 
i once was wokin too a wolf spider crawling over my face, that was not cool!
 
haha ew well my house is like infested with these guys
a lot of houses in Cali are apparently
so i found about 3 of these guys in my room
i freaked out haha
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom