My Best Eagle Shot!

Bynx

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.photo.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is a great Bald Eagle on his way to some bash disguised as a seagull. I have to believe that otherwise I will be admitting I shoot seagulls.

2egd2fk.jpg

Looks more like a Red-Tailed Hawk in disguise.. not quite enough wingspan for an eagle! But nicely captured! ;)

This is a great Bald Eagle on his way to some bash disguised as a seagull. I have to believe that otherwise I will be admitting I shoot seagulls.

:lmao: Nice shot

Looks more like a white flying rat....... they all scurry around in the garbage. Just watch out for the bombs he drops, could ruin a good lens. :lol:

That's a nice capture. I really like his expression.

A white flying rat......thats exactly what this is. I kept getting nervous when they flew around overhead in herds.

V. nice

But why lie about the subject?

You get people to look, then let them down? Nothing wrong with your seagull. It stands on its own as a very fine image. No need to lie about it. I'd hang ip up if I had any wall space.

Last edited:
Incredible! You have managed to capture an undercover elephant disguised as an eagle going to a costume party dressed as a gull. How do you find these super-rare shots?

V. nice

But why lie about the subject?

You get people to look, then let them down? Nothing wrong with your seagull. It stands on its own as a very fine image. No need to lie about it. I'd hang ip up if I had any wall space.

I would venture to guess it's that thing called "humor". Some folks get it, some don't.

Ok, 1... BAHAHAHAHAHA.... that was awesome.

2... Really? That's a VERY pretty shot.

Well I really do wish it was an eagle. Seagulls are no challenge at all to shoot. All it takes is a few pieces of bread and a few of them fighting for position. In this case it was pizza that people at the fair yesterday were throwing at them. Here is another shot to show how easy it is to shoot them.

scxoc4.jpg

Now I dont know why anyone would go through that much editing unless it was just an exercise. But I hope that everyone understands the meaning of obtuse.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back