Darwin TPF Noob! Joined Jul 9, 2007 Messages 66 Reaction score 0 Location san diego Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 6, 2008 #1 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. thats all for now. comments, critiques good or bad would be appreciated. thank you! Darwin
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. thats all for now. comments, critiques good or bad would be appreciated. thank you! Darwin
P Parkerman TPF Noob! Joined Jan 10, 2008 Messages 982 Reaction score 2 Location North Alabama Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 6, 2008 #2 I like 5 and 6 the most. I really love # 6. what lens were you using?
Darwin TPF Noob! Joined Jul 9, 2007 Messages 66 Reaction score 0 Location san diego Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 6, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Parkerman said: I like 5 and 6 the most. I really love # 6. what lens were you using? Click to expand... 10.5mm nikor for #5 and #6. forgot the settings though. #5 was the first shot i took with that lens.
Parkerman said: I like 5 and 6 the most. I really love # 6. what lens were you using? Click to expand... 10.5mm nikor for #5 and #6. forgot the settings though. #5 was the first shot i took with that lens.
P Parkerman TPF Noob! Joined Jan 10, 2008 Messages 982 Reaction score 2 Location North Alabama Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 6, 2008 #4 Ah, Nice.. did you use something to stretch it back into that? *edit* ignore that.. haha