What's new

My bird's eye

ADEL1960

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 19, 2009
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
n669278244_2127341_3199937.jpg






my gang and I were in the desert


n669278244_2127894_3079591.jpg
 
What settings did you have for the fire picture? Cant seem to get the EXIF data
 
I am not sure coz I moved all my pics to diffrent folder after making copy of them. I will find out ...


thanx for ur comment
 
No problem.
Hear are some comments i have.

1. The the composition but it seems grainy may be your iso speed or just cropped to small

2. Love the soft glow of the fire and would love to know the settings.

3. Amazing shot.
 
Dear Opher,

thank you so much for ur comments, I will do my best to get the settings, just wait.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom