my bundle of questions =0

ReptileLover

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
hey everyone. just have some questions after surfin the threads in here.

1. What is PP? from context, my closest guess is (and it could be very far off) that its photoshop?

2. What is ISO? i know my camera has it, and its adjustable, and has auto function (which im guessing mine is on).

3. Is C&C comments and critisism or somethink like that?

thats it for now, ill most likely be back with more =)
thanks in advance for your time :hug::

i'll answer these to the best of my abilities:
1. PP is post production. doesn't matter what program you are using
2. in short: ISO sensitivity expresses the speed of photographic negative materials (formerly expressed as ASA). ISO speed affects the shutter speed / aperture combinations you can use to obtain correct exposure. But w/ high ISO comes more noise.
3. yes

PP= post processing
ISO is the films sensitivity to light (someone else can explain it better than me)
C&C= critique and comment (or criticism) or something of the like.

thanks. i just found my oasis of info, in the intro thread, so i know have a slight understanding on ISO. could i get a couple tips on when/ how to use it? thanks.

1. yeah photoshop...PP "Post Processing"

2. ISO is your "Film" speed...i.e. its sensitivity to light. example iso1600 is more sensitive (faster) than iso 100

3. C&C comments and critique, criticism and critique, etc

ISO

lower iso will give "better" quality with less noise. but you need more light i.e outside, flash

if its dark you need to bump it up but the higher you go the more noise and lesser quality you will prob get. some cameras can handle high iso better than others

how to use it...check your camera manual for info on how to change your settings

hope this also helps

ISO's in the range of about 200-640 is for more "normal" situations. the range of about 800 and beyond is used more for night shots and sports photography

Most reactions

New Topics

Back