L littlemt TPF Noob! Joined May 30, 2012 Messages 72 Reaction score 11 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 26, 2013 #1 shot with my Sony Cybershot......
Derrel Mr. Rain Cloud Joined Jul 23, 2009 Messages 48,211 Reaction score 18,936 Location USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 26, 2013 #2 Cool photo! Props for effort--and for that fine-looking paint job!
T thunderkyss TPF Noob! Joined Sep 23, 2010 Messages 172 Reaction score 11 Location Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 26, 2013 #3 Cool car, cool picture
xxWesxx TPF Noob! Joined May 19, 2012 Messages 101 Reaction score 2 Location Tennessee Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 26, 2013 #4 Is that a photoshopped sky? I love the picture, I was just curious.
tagan TPF Noob! Joined Nov 21, 2012 Messages 83 Reaction score 33 Location Gilbert, AZ Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 26, 2013 #5 Great photo, I like it! It would look a bit better with a more interesting subject, like a Mustang. Just kidding, sort of?
Great photo, I like it! It would look a bit better with a more interesting subject, like a Mustang. Just kidding, sort of?
Mully TPF Noob! Joined Jul 23, 2012 Messages 3,066 Reaction score 788 Location Mt Ulla, NC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 26, 2013 #6 Stars do not look real...too big
L littlemt TPF Noob! Joined May 30, 2012 Messages 72 Reaction score 11 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 26, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 xxWesxx said: Is that a photoshopped sky? I love the picture, I was just curious. Click to expand... The sky is not photoshopped, nothing is other then some resizing and some contrast, it is just the way my Sony point and shoot renders a image at f/2.0, when I stop down, the stars display somewhat better. this is at f/4.5..
xxWesxx said: Is that a photoshopped sky? I love the picture, I was just curious. Click to expand... The sky is not photoshopped, nothing is other then some resizing and some contrast, it is just the way my Sony point and shoot renders a image at f/2.0, when I stop down, the stars display somewhat better. this is at f/4.5..
L littlemt TPF Noob! Joined May 30, 2012 Messages 72 Reaction score 11 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 26, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #8 tagan said: Great photo, I like it! It would look a bit better with a more interesting subject, like a Mustang. Just kidding, sort of? Click to expand... SLAP!!!!
tagan said: Great photo, I like it! It would look a bit better with a more interesting subject, like a Mustang. Just kidding, sort of? Click to expand... SLAP!!!!
J Justman1020 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 26, 2012 Messages 380 Reaction score 33 Location Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 26, 2013 #9 littlemt said: tagan said: Great photo, I like it! It would look a bit better with a more interesting subject, like a Mustang. Just kidding, sort of? Click to expand... SLAP!!!! Click to expand... he was only being truthful.
littlemt said: tagan said: Great photo, I like it! It would look a bit better with a more interesting subject, like a Mustang. Just kidding, sort of? Click to expand... SLAP!!!! Click to expand... he was only being truthful.