My car. its red

shorty6049

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
heres one of my car. what do you think?

carwall.jpg

I think the green bush is really distracting, do you have any more shots without it?

makes me miss my GTP... booo! nice shot though. I ahave to agree about the bush on the left... it is a bit distracting.

So Tony ... what are you trying to say with this image of your car? That's it's fast (it is a know scientific fact that red makes a car go faster) ... it's abandoned ... it's pristine ... it's expensive ... it's yours ... it handle's well ... it's clean ... I just don't get your intent. Photography is communications ... what are you attempting to communicate with this shot?

honestly i wasnt really trying to convey anything other than a photo of my car. i think i might have pictures without the bush , cant remember right now. also, its just a GT, couldnt afford the premium gas for the GTP

Get a Beamer ... keep the color

Its a "bimmer" sheesh :mrgreen: And I'm not feeling the car, the shot might be ok maybe its just because the car is not my bag of tea.

Photography is communications ... what are you attempting to communicate with this shot?
photography is not just "communication" it can also be a record, this is a record shot to me.

Nice shot. I agree, the bush is a little distracting. Maybe if it was more in focus... like if it was closer to the car and no so close.

i sorta liked the bush actually... but what -I- like, isnt what would sell a photo...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back