What's new

My car. its red

shorty6049

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Mar 8, 2007
Messages
1,906
Reaction score
1
Location
Minnesota
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
heres one of my car. what do you think?

carwall.jpg
 
Get a Beamer ... keep the color
 
bump
 
I think the green bush is really distracting, do you have any more shots without it?
 
makes me miss my GTP... booo! nice shot though. I ahave to agree about the bush on the left... it is a bit distracting.
 
So Tony ... what are you trying to say with this image of your car? That's it's fast (it is a know scientific fact that red makes a car go faster) ... it's abandoned ... it's pristine ... it's expensive ... it's yours ... it handle's well ... it's clean ... I just don't get your intent. Photography is communications ... what are you attempting to communicate with this shot?
 
honestly i wasnt really trying to convey anything other than a photo of my car. i think i might have pictures without the bush , cant remember right now. also, its just a GT, couldnt afford the premium gas for the GTP
 
Get a Beamer ... keep the color

Its a "bimmer" sheesh :mrgreen: And I'm not feeling the car, the shot might be ok maybe its just because the car is not my bag of tea.
 
Nice shot. I agree, the bush is a little distracting. Maybe if it was more in focus... like if it was closer to the car and no so close.
 
i sorta liked the bush actually... but what -I- like, isnt what would sell a photo...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom