What's new

My cat gone wild

iArts

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 15, 2010
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Location
Toronto,ON,Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Aight,so I was just sitting at home doing nothing when I saw my cat just chilling on the backyard. So I thiught "why not take some pictures,maybe something good will come out of it". So here it is :
4695247108_dc3f18a367_b.jpg


Comment people.
 
I like the perspective and expression... if it wasn't for that big blade of grass across his face.
 
I like the perspective and expression... if it wasn't for that big blade of grass across his face.
Oh man,that blade sure made me sad. I tried removing it in Photoshop,but just couldn't do it. Tried everything : clone stamp,content-aware fill,patch tool. Nothing works :grumpy:
 
Ouch, yeah thats a double-tough removal right there. Love the face (and his little floppy ear!)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom