What's new

my cat saw something interesting outside

rocdoc

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 21, 2009
Messages
330
Reaction score
10
Location
Washington DC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
thanks for looking
4135262908_a8814c3980_b.jpg
 
Excellent focusing and exposure control, good framing. Much better than most run of the mill cat pictures. I love grey cats.
 
Thank you everybody! So kind of you! Of course, my model didn't need the additional ego stroking...
thebeatles, the lens is the Tokina 35 mm M35 Pro f/2.8. It's a macro lens, and I was very close here wide open. Yes, the only light is what was coming from the window.
Almost no processing, except trying to get rid of a booger next to her eye :) After taking this I tried to clean it off so she hissed, bit me and ran off (a common sequence of events...) so this was all I could shoot...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom