My Collection of Pictures

antiquegc

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
... delete ...

Last edited:
Dear antiquegc, welcome to ThePhotoForum.
My idea why this thread has gone with 0 replies so far is: the photos you uploaded are WAAAAY too large. Made the site crash for me in a first attempt, and they're still taking ages to load even while I'm speaking. No matter if the system diminishes the photos to a viewable size in the last step, they're still being loaded in their enormous size of 3072X2304px (which is way, way, waaaaay too large for any internet viewing). PLUS you're sending too many photos at a time. Who do you think has the time to a) wait for so many, so large photos to load, and b) pass comments or critique on all those many?

In addition to them being very many, they are not numbered, which makes commenting harder, too.

So an idea for later posts: few photos (3, or a maximum of 5), numbers. Small file sizes.

At a glance I can say that the beach photo with the diagonal line between beach and see and the yellow-red umbrellas is the nicest of all.

Most of the others looks overexposed (at a glance, mind you, they're still refusing to fully load), or lacking in contrasts (the black&white conversions).

I thank you for answering my request, I posted the links to the photographs.

I thank you for answering my request, I posted the links to the photographs.

You need to put the link address inside
quotes.

ok i dont see any links to the pictures?

Most reactions

Back