My computer died :(

oriecat

work in progress
Reaction score
Website
www.moltenwords.net
My computer at home has finally bit the dust, me thinks. :( Sure it's like 8 years old, still running Win95, but it's been good to me. But now it keeps blue screening constantly and it won't open IE for more than a minute before it either crashes or just freezes up and then it says dw15 is not responding when I pull up the task list. I don't even know what dw15 is!

*sigh* :(

Oh well time for a new toy... just gotta figure out what I need and when my bf's friend can get it together for me... I hate not having a computer at home. I feel so disconnected from the world. :(

Edit- dusk to dust, oops!

that sucks!!!! ... i'd die if we didnt have a comp at home :x

That sucks Orie. You might want to go to add/remove programs in the control panel and repair internet explorer. If you highlight Microsoft Internet Explorer and click the add/remove button and select the repair option.

But you really want a new one!

Mine did something like that 18 months ago. I replaced it with a iBook & never looked back!

Desktop? We don' need no steenking desktop. We're mobile baby! :lol:

oriecat said:
My computer at home has finally bit the dust, me thinks. :( Sure it's like 8 years old, still running Win95, but it's been good to me.
May it rest in piece(s)! Time for a new baby! Go have a blast, the new computers aren't as expensive as one might think. See you on an XP Pro or Home edition soon. Win 95 was good for its time though...

Most reactions

Back