EricD

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ericdiller.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have got this Coyote figured out now. I can usually find him with in 20 minutes. Here we are playing a little chase and shot......

ECD_1640copy.jpg

ECD_1633copy.jpg

ECD_1390copy.jpg

ECD_1369copy.jpg

ECD_1565copy.jpg

The third shot is fantastic! The others are great captures, but don't have the same photographic "oomph"...

On a slightly off topic note... How do you "figure out" a coyote? Seriously! I'd love to try my hand at something similar, but don't know where to start. I've heard that there are coyotes in my area, but personally have never seen them. Any suggestions?

The third shot is fantastic! The others are great captures, but don't have the same photographic "oomph"...

On a slightly off topic note... How do you "figure out" a coyote? Seriously! I'd love to try my hand at something similar, but don't know where to start. I've heard that there are coyotes in my area, but personally have never seen them. Any suggestions?

Well once I found him I tracked and watched him a lot and notice behavior and routine, For instance after sunrise he will usually head to the water for drink and a hopeful duck. Mid day it sunning time in the sun (been freezing here in florid lately). etc.

In whole, I spend time watching and remembering routines of animals and birds, makes the captures easier to get.

nice, I especially like #3

Most reactions

New Topics

Back