What's new

My Current Jobsite has a Hidden Room.....

480sparky46 45

Chief Free Electron Relocator
Joined
Mar 8, 2011
Messages
25,394
Reaction score
9,148
Location
Iowa
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
....... that was fun to take a camera in to!

Old (built in 1917) 18-unit apartment building that's getting a make-over. Boiler room is down in the bowels of the earth..... the ceiling is at grade level.

BoilerRoomNo1_Post.jpg


SetAside_Post.jpg


WrittenRecord_Post.jpg


BoilerRoomNo4_Post.jpg


BoilerRoomNo5_Post.jpg


SpiderwebintheCornerPost.jpg


BoilerRoomNo7_Post.jpg


BoilerRoomNo8_Post.jpg


BoilerRoomNo9Post.jpg
 
The last 2 I like alot. Postcard material. The ladder has some promise.
 
mmm... dead bodies storage. :)

#8 was cool.
 
I was going to say something about an artistic vision, but I seem to remember that you're allergic to this word. Would "excellent technical execution" suffice? ;-)
 
3 is definitely the coolest in my view. I love to see things that were just left one day like it was any normal day and never touched again.
 
these kinds of shots arent really my bag,
but i love the symmetry of #6 with the angle of the wall and the spiderweb.
I also like #7, but i really couldnt tell you why, exactly. well lit entryway leading into a dark tunnel...would have liked it better without the broom though.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom