My Cycling trip In Iceland

tranceplant

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Ok guys.... I promissed you all(a very long time ago) that I would come and post the link of my website when it would be done. So here it is! You can view all the pictures I have taken and you can also read a resume of my 1 month cycling trip around Iceland.

enjoy!!!!!11

http://www.antoineiniceland.co.nr

don't forget the guestbook

thx for visiting

(happy thanksgiving to all you canucks)

day8-01.jpg

I have so far only seen the "introductory pic" that you put up here to "spice up" or "illustrate" your invitation.
But the invitation as such will make me go over and check out all the pics of your trip. Only yesterday night, when I first came to this thread, I did not have the time...

Now I have read halfway into Week 2 and am fascinated, but I have to watch the time and go do some other things. I will be back to your blog and photos though!!!

(That fox cub "parading" in front of the Icelandic flag is ever so cute! - And hey, you were lucky to meet people so you could give them your camera here and there for you to be in your own photos ... like when you were out floating in that geothermical pool).

thx a lot... I'm glad someone actualy looked at it :)

it was an amzing trip and I just hope everyone could see this amazing country. It was my 14th country visited and it's my favorite :)

I will carry on reading this morning, after I will have done my "morning-browse-of-TPF" ;)... promised! That blog is nicely written and well illustrated by your pics! Plus I believe it was a really stunning trip!

LaFoto said:
I will carry on reading this morning, after I will have done my "morning-browse-of-TPF" ;)... promised! That blog is nicely written and well illustrated by your pics! Plus I believe it was a really stunning trip!

it was a wonderful trip indeed :)

And I think I did a pretty good job on the pictures considering I had to carry my camera equipement in my little bag on the back of my bicycle. Nothing broke either. haha

glad you enjoyed it.

Omg i need a cup of tea now! Thats an amazing trip you've had there, loving the photos and the way you've done the blog day by day. The landscape is just amazing. You have some great memories captured there!

some beautiful landscapes over there!

I've always wanted to know what iceland is like, and want to visit now more than ever. :)

^the picture was taken around late-afternoon if i remember well. around 16 o'clock or something like that

why so?

Most reactions

Back