my daughter

colorful

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
C&C are welcome.

DSC_8146_调整大小.JPG

Wow! Best picture of her yet! I might crop-in on this a bit; the rendering of her is excellent. Zooming in on the large sized image, we can see beautiful catchlights, good hair detail, skin texture, the sticker on the back of her hand, and that interesting expression and gaze she has. This is an interesting use of negative space, and is cleverly composed. Some people might want to see this cropped, as do I, but at the same time, I give this credit for being a clever,modern-type of composition in the type that's become commonly used (with fake flooring and afalse baseboard and wall behind small children) over the last few years. I'm not saying this is a set, since the floor, baseboard,and wall all look "real" to me, I was just mentioning that this type of spartan type of photo set has become popular.

Anyway...I say "Bravo!" This is simply a beautiful picture. Timeless. Elegant. Wonderful.

Wow! Best picture of her yet! I might crop-in on this a bit; the rendering of her is excellent. Zooming in on the large sized image, we can see beautiful catchlights, good hair detail, skin texture, the sticker on the back of her hand, and that interesting expression and gaze she has. This is an interesting use of negative space, and is cleverly composed. Some people might want to see this cropped, as do I, but at the same time, I give this credit for being a clever,modern-type of composition in the type that's become commonly used (with fake flooring and afalse baseboard and wall behind small children) over the last few years. I'm not saying this is a set, since the floor, baseboard,and wall all look "real" to me, I was just mentioning that this type of spartan type of photo set has become popular.

Anyway...I say "Bravo!" This is simply a beautiful picture. Timeless. Elegant. Wonderful.
Thanks man, appreciate your comment. I was tried to crop the pic but she is such a little one so I put her in the center small piece of the photo. This is part of my house.

Thanks again.

Flash did not fire, so I assume you added the vignetting in post. This is the crop I would do:

DSC_8146_调整大小 - Version 2.jpg

And now the uneven vignetting is more apparent.

I do not know about photography, I just think it is a great picture..*smiles*..

I do like the closer cropped photo, because in the 1st/bigger pic, she’s such a little thing, the larger pic gives it an impression that she’s sort of lost and alone in all that space...

However, in the closer cropped photo it just seems like more of the focus is on her, and all the vivid details..*smiles*...

As for the vignette..*shrugs* in the closer cropped pic, it looks like it just as easily could be light from a window or door out of frame..

Like I said, I do not know about photography, I just enjoy the pics...and this one is simply adorable, so beautifully vivid, and she also has a great semi confused/interrupted, what I’m busy here look on her face...*smiles*...Thanks for sharing!!

I do not know about photography, I just think it is a great picture..*smiles*..

I do like the closer cropped photo, because in the 1st/bigger pic, she’s such a little thing, the larger pic gives it an impression that she’s sort of lost and alone in all that space...

However, in the closer cropped photo it just seems like more of the focus is on her, and all the vivid details..*smiles*...

As for the vignette..*shrugs* in the closer cropped pic, it looks like it just as easily could be light from a window or door out of frame..

Like I said, I do not know about photography, I just enjoy the pics...and this one is simply adorable, so beautifully vivid, and she also has a great semi confused/interrupted, what I’m busy here look on her face...*smiles*...Thanks for sharing!!

Thanks. Your gave me the point. I was tried to express a little one in a big space, but your right it is kind of lost and alone which is not good for this pic. Nice to hear you.

Flash did not fire, so I assume you added the vignetting in post. This is the crop I would do:

View attachment 154804

And now the uneven vignetting is more apparent.
Thank you. Yes I like your crop.
If you are inclined to work on this photo any more, I would suggest that you straighten it and fix the vignetting. I think you should print it and frame it for your wall. Or the grandparents' walls.

I noticed the slight tilt, too. For those of us who have OCD tendencies that's an unnecessary distraction in an otherwise near perfect image... and so easily fixed. :)

Most reactions

Back