What's new

My day at the Mall and Pet Store (Large files)

CalebPhotographer

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 15, 2007
Messages
109
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey! I went to the mall with my friend today, and took a few photos! Let me know what you think!
One of a clownflish, came out kind of blurred because of the low lighting.
DSC00382.jpg

One of a little girl out to lunch with her dad =)
DSC00325.jpg

Coffee stirrers
DSC00340.jpg

Another fish that wouldn't stop staring at me
DSC00391.jpg

A clever looking tree frog that was hiding from everyone
DSC00394.jpg


Sorry for the big file sizes, as I do not have time to resize.
 
Heya Caleb, welcome to ThePhotoForum.
Methinks that at 1024px wide your photos are too large for a good many members' screens and they cannot view these without having to scroll horizontally, which will make many leave the thread quickly.

So you best take your time to downsize them to a web-friendly 800 px wide maximum, then they will fit on everyone's screen for sure and you will get more comments :D.

I like the fish that would not stop staring at you!
Nicely taken through the glass.
 
Okay, thanks for the tip. =)
I'll get these resized as soon as I get a chance.
 
I resized these on photobucket to a smaller size, but they do not appear any smaller to me. (I re input the image codes) Is this just a cookie/cache problem?
 
no, they are smaller.

if your not viewing them at 100% in photobucket it may be the same size as it was too you before.
 
No, I meant on my forum post they're the same size as they were before. Anyways, what do you think? =)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom