What's new

My dog, CC

Abby Rose

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 17, 2010
Messages
642
Reaction score
2
Location
Michigan!
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
One of the dogs, Penny. She's pretty old.

I think this may be too many for a proper CC thread, but they are all so similar. I cant decide which ones to get rid of. Her head is resting on the arm of our lazy boy chair, and the light was coming through the window in a nice way, I thought.

I processed them all pretty much the same. Vignette, contrast, and a touch of Orton. A few are bw ish, as you can see.

A
DSC08021.jpg


B
DSC08026.jpg


B with less color
DSC08026B.jpg
 
C
DSC08027.jpg


C with less color
DSC08027VB.jpg


D
DSC08034.jpg


Like I said, they are all pretty much the same.
 
I like the first one and last one.
 
Good point Bitter, I will go with that.
 
Thanks. :) So I'll probably trash at least the first one, then. I don't need so many that are so similar...
 
Last one for me too! :)

Also you are getting some very strong whites there on the fur - something that I find a right pain with fur (it seems to love to blow highlights!). If you shoot RAW you can have a read of this article here and it might give you some extra details and control over those whites if you can't nail them in camera initially
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/...93693-tricks-using-raw-dont-burn-results.html
 
+1 for the last shot, love it! The colors all work well together too, nice texture, very nice image to look at. I enjoyed it.
 
Definately the first and last one are the best. She looks like a sweetie.
 
i really like C and D.
 
Hey, really nice. Good expression and lighting
 
the last is my favorite.. the first is cute too but the dog doesn't look relaxed with the ears back like that. cute little guy!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom