My dog moping in the kitchen

thereyougo!

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My 5 year old white German Shepherd is quite a character. He sees my camera as something that leads to a walk, so will allow me to take pictures up until he gets bored. Since I am often lying on the floor, he will moan, get up and then proceed to lick me and drag at my hands with his paws. I gave him a treat at the end of it and he ran away with it, running straight into the Kitchen island, letting out a yelp. He was unhurt, but GS dogs, especially whites are very vocal, and he never ever stops talking.

Sony A7RII Batis 25 f/2

All handheld with IBIS off (forgot to turn back on after yesterday's long exposures)

1. f/4, ISO 3200 1/15

Caesar moping-2 copy by singingsnapper, on Flickr

2. f/5.6 0.5s ISO 1600

Caesar moping-3 copy by singingsnapper, on Flickr

3. f/2.8 1/4 ISO 400

Caesar moping-4 copy by singingsnapper, on Flickr

4. f/2.2 1/10 ISO 800

Caesar moping-5 copy by singingsnapper, on Flickr

5. f/2.2 1/15 ISO 800

Caesar moping-6 copy by singingsnapper, on Flickr

Cute pics and gorgeous dog. The last two are killing me, he looks so sad!

He uses those eyes to his maximum benefit...

awe, he wants some people food.

I will quote my favorite author, me........

When only a single, edited picture is shown, the image persists in the viewers' minds as an attractive reality that they can see and enter through the borders of the frame.
When a viewer sees .......... multiple pictures of the same thing, he or she are faced with the realization that the reality created by the photographer, that singular instant, doesn't actual exist.
It's like seeing a movie star up close, in person - and without makeup or the benefit of great lighting.
Disillusion follows.

Additionally, when you show the best, the impression is that you are really good; when you show the best along with others not so good, the inevitable conclusion is that you were lucky to get a great shot.

I will quote my favorite author, me........

When only a single, edited picture is shown, the image persists in the viewers' minds as an attractive reality that they can see and enter through the borders of the frame.
When a viewer sees .......... multiple pictures of the same thing, he or she are faced with the realization that the reality created by the photographer, that singular instant, doesn't actual exist.
It's like seeing a movie star up close, in person - and without makeup or the benefit of great lighting.
Disillusion follows.

Additionally, when you show the best, the impression is that you are really good; when you show the best along with others not so good, the inevitable conclusion is that you were lucky to get a great shot.

Aww. Now you've made Caesar sad...

Caesar moping-10 copy by singingsnapper, on Flickr

But I get the message - not that I was ever claiming these to be photographic masterpieces. They are sharp, reasonably well exposed, but not something I will necessarily submit to shutter stock or similar...

Last edited:
Nice looking dog. I think my favorite is 4.... It's the cloud of hairs and the petulant but patient look on the dog's face.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back