S stepollard1 TPF Noob! Joined Nov 11, 2010 Messages 153 Reaction score 1 Location Nottinghamshire, uk Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 17, 2010 #1 TAKEN WITH A POINT AND SHOOT AND HOLDING ANOTHER DOG ON A LEESH LOL
ayeelkay TPF Noob! Joined Oct 26, 2010 Messages 328 Reaction score 3 Location Pennsylvania Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 17, 2010 #2 It's a nice idea, I would prefer it not be centered however.
S stepollard1 TPF Noob! Joined Nov 11, 2010 Messages 153 Reaction score 1 Location Nottinghamshire, uk Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 17, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 yeah, I would of preferd it if i was a little bit further away aswell, but hey ho. I still think it is a nice pic and personal to
yeah, I would of preferd it if i was a little bit further away aswell, but hey ho. I still think it is a nice pic and personal to
samfarrell TPF Noob! Joined Nov 11, 2010 Messages 30 Reaction score 0 Location Sheffield Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 18, 2010 #4 i think it is fab!!!!!!!!!!! its quite calming to look at. She looks very magnificant!
Eagleers TPF Noob! Joined Nov 18, 2010 Messages 51 Reaction score 0 Location North Carolina Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 18, 2010 #5 Great pic under the conditions :thumbup:
scovellephoto TPF Noob! Joined Nov 16, 2010 Messages 14 Reaction score 0 Location melrose MA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 18, 2010 #6 Im likeing the compasition I sujest playing with it mabby a place whars thars not as meny twigs
S stepollard1 TPF Noob! Joined Nov 11, 2010 Messages 153 Reaction score 1 Location Nottinghamshire, uk Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 19, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 Thanks guys, I kinda like the twigs as it resembles fields, which coincides with the tongue hanging out panting....Does that make sense at all lol
Thanks guys, I kinda like the twigs as it resembles fields, which coincides with the tongue hanging out panting....Does that make sense at all lol