My Dogs, and a photo i took of my friends car

VegasS2k

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
my friend wanted me to take photo of his Viper for his website.. and i was pretty proud of this photo.
DSC_0386.jpg

and here are the ones i took of my puppys.. nothing real special.. just really point and shoots.. even though the golden HATES the shutter sound the camera makes..
Bentley1.jpg

Bentley2.jpg

Bentley3.jpg

marley2.jpg

First picture of your dog would have been so ridiculously awesome if it weren't so soft.

Soft as in it is not real sharp, it is not focused - so some of the detail is lost.

None of the dog pictures really stand out, but keep trying. Dogs don't mind if you practice on them :)

The car picture isn't real different or interesting for me, but it is fine image.

cute goldon

What colour is the car is it whuite or silver? you could try playing with the wb for a truer colour to the car. its nice and sharp at the size you posted which is good!

Personally, I don't like shots taken the way the first 2 dog photos are. Looks like a superwide angle was used with the camera VERY close. The depth of the photo is distorted and makes it look like the nose is coming right at the viewer.

Just personal opinion. For dogs, action shots are what I like. Running, chasing a ball or frisbee, chomping or trotting off with a stick, laying in the yard guarding their precious toys as if it's the only toy they have, stuff like that.

I don't know, just scrolling through to get the first dog picture made me reel back as if I was going to get bonked by the nose.

Personally, I don't like shots taken the way the first 2 dog photos are. Looks like a superwide angle was used with the camera VERY close. The depth of the photo is distorted and makes it look like the nose is coming right at the viewer.

Ha - awesome. You just explained the reason MOST people shove wideangles lenses in the faces of their subjects. I know I try to. Distorting perspective and amplifying "depth" is one of the reasons to use a wideangle lens.

i wasnt using a wide angle.. i used the stock Nikon d40 18-55mm lense. the golden doesnt like the camera. mthe sounds it makes frightens him.. the australian shepard loves photos lol.. ive been mostly practiceing on him..

Car pic:

White balance white balance white balance!

I actually like the car picture. It looks as if its in a movie. Where the guy is a bad gangsta with a nice care who nobody messes with. :)

eh you will be depressed to know the kid with the viper is only 19 lol :p and its his not his parents and his parents didnt buy it for him.. the viper was under street lights and all around the car was street lights which is why its all orange.. i preset the whitebalance to that setting and thats how it came out i even edited it on the white balance if i turn it down anymore it turns all blue..

Most reactions

New Topics

Back