My Dream! Please...

:lol: didn't see the other thread. Like I said we probably wouldn't be so offended if she'd just went about it the right way. @ least it was entertaining........
spam%20boy.jpg

We should feel for her. Photographers get the credit for capturing the essence or beauty... all the while poor struggling models have to claw their way to the top, scratching the eyes out of their opponents or whomever else stands in their way. The number of top-notch photographers are greatly outnumbered by the pretty and sexy people of today's world whom are a dime a dozen. And sadly the talent of the photographer outlives the sex appeal of male or female models whom have to find another way to earn a living beyond looking good and have learned to take a little direction (if not criticism).

The whole thing kind of has a "reality" show angle of pitting an audience against a group of survivors who are all after the cash money. Not to mention coming out on top so they can look down at everyone else and rightly call them "losers" that one time. I play Texas Hold'em for free on a regular basis, so readily admit I'm a LOSER! :)

We should feel for her. Photographers get the credit for capturing the essence or beauty... all the while poor struggling models have to claw their way to the top, scratching the eyes out of their opponents or whomever else stands in their way. The number of top-notch photographers are greatly outnumbered by the pretty and sexy people of today's world whom are a dime a dozen. And sadly the talent of the photographer outlives the sex appeal of male or female models whom have to find another way to earn a living beyond looking good and have learned to take a little direction (if not criticism).

The whole thing kind of has a "reality" show angle of pitting an audience against a group of survivors who are all after the cash money. Not to mention coming out on top so they can look down at everyone else and rightly call them "losers" that one time. I play Texas Hold'em for free on a regular basis, so readily admit I'm a LOSER! :)

Maybe to other photographers.. the photographer gets all the credit... But I can assure you... your everyday Joe doesn't look at a magazine cover with a model on it and go... Holy Smokes! That photographer took a GREAT picture there.

spam%20boy.jpg

I am sooooo hungry. I think I'd like a nice sandwich....some rich,thick Milton's original bread, some nice Dijon-style mustard, some crispy romaine lettuce leaves, a few slivered onions, several thin-thin-thin slices of sharp cheddar cheese, a nice light coat of butter on each slice of bread, and then about 2 tablespoons of Best Foods mayonnaise on top of the butter, and then a couple of BIG,FAT, THICK slices of smoked SPAM luncheon meat. Not the regular SPAM, but the smoked kind.

Yeah....that's how I like a SPAM sandwich made. Oh, and I like it served with a nice Pilsner Urquell beer.

Most reactions

Back