Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_8191a800.jpg

IMG_8192-1a800.jpg

IMG_8165a800.jpg

jpeg7890156800.jpg

jpeg7890211.jpg

IMG_8186-1a800.jpg

Wooooo hooooo!! Man, that gets the heart pumping just looking at it. Awesome. Thanks for posting.

(oh, and, belated welcome to the forum)

That looks like a lot of fun. You guys are almost crazy! :shock: And the last two are definitely the best of them.

haha thanks everyone...i am not a kayaker but a bunch of my friends are...and yes they are all crazy. I shot these in the Narrows of the Green River Gorge here in western NC. For some of the pics i brought ina backpack full of climbing gear and rappeled down into a few of the rapids to try and get an original perspective. shots 4,5,7 were shot from hanging ni the rapid which was fun.
the top two pics are my personal favorites. even though they are results of a screw up i like how unique they are with the graininess.

thanks again everyone.

Yes the two last ones are my favorite also. Really like the still water "floating around" and the sensation that gravity will not wait for you. Nice photos.

Last two are great! Is that Gorilla that they are running?

Last two are great! Is that Gorilla that they are running?

1, 2, and 6 are indeed Gorilla...the others are Groove Tube and there is one shot of the river right line of Pencil Sharpener.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back