My favorite photo; C&C welcome

gregtallica

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi all,

I'm not sure if I've ever truly shared photos I've taken here, I really tend to take for myself because I enjoy being behind the camera more than anything. However, I got one that I'm super proud of, one of those shots that everything just comes together, so I felt compelled to share with you.

Anyway, here it is - my favorite photo I've ever taken:

22474039136_d95b85b428_k.jpg

Edited in Camera Raw, and I really don't spend a lot of time editing, so I'm pretty noobish at it. I'm really not sure what I'm doing when it comes to adjusting sharpness and noise reduction, or some of the more complicated features. Anyone have any feedback, perhaps something you'd have changed in the post process for me to try?

It's a nice picture but you may have stifled any potentially helpful criticism by saying how much you like it.

I like it. Could you have cloned out the rope. Although water pattern disturbance in such an image could very well be easily noticed.

PS, the water does look a little noisy but I could also be the upload quality which should not concern you.

I like it. Could you have cloned out the rope. Although water pattern disturbance in such an image could very well be easily noticed.

PS, the water does look a little noisy but I could also be the upload quality which should not concern you.

Thanks. I'll take a look at the original. If it is actual noise from the original, I'll mess with some NR. I'm not great with it, I just haven't used it enough to understand it, but only one way to learn.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back