My Favorite subject......

Oavatos

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
14_p175.jpg

my 1st attempt at posting....4-give me if its red-X'd

14_p179.jpg

and yet another of my beautiful girl.......i know its out of focus but it works for me.....just tryin out the "postin of pics" aspect of the forum.....[/url]

14_p177.jpg

and the final test for 2nite.....sry guys for the many posts...just tried out a new free host site and wanted to try out....comments welcome on any of these pics.......again i do appologize in advance if these r RED-X'D...but i see the images on my screen in my posts, but i do not know if this indicates it works or not :roll:

Hey, cute kids. The first frame is definitely a keeper. Maybe deserving of a 16 x 20 print. I love the environment and the fact that she seems to be putting her face close to the lens. I do not have to say that people who are not afraid of the lens are especially great subjects.

I love the first one! How old is your daughter there?

Love the first and what an interesting expression in the third. Great work!

Cute kids, glad the hosting site is working for you.
Please let me know if you need any help with it.
Jim

omg...omg....ty all very much...not at all what i was expecting on my first batch of pics.....so to answer all Q's.....yes she is very cute of course :D and all 3 pics r of her, RHYLEE, thats her name...just diff ages...she is about 5 yrs old in 1st...2 in sec, and 3 1/2ish in last....skynard the webhosting site is great...not sure what the deal is tho...sum1 here posted a thread bout this site giving 25 memberships away for free, so i reg. and it says sumthinm like i have 100mb of storage on their site for as ong as the site remains open....or sumthin along those lines....its at www.sharemyphoto.com if anyone wants to check out site....

Great pics! Just a friendly suggestion is that each one looks a smidgen over-exposed. I mention this is because you're losing the detail of her face because of it, and I thought you might like to know.

Oavatos said:
omg...omg....ty all very much...not at all what i was expecting on my first batch of pics.....so to answer all Q's.....yes she is very cute of course :D and all 3 pics r of her, RHYLEE, thats her name...just diff ages...she is about 5 yrs old in 1st...2 in sec, and 3 1/2ish in last....skynard the webhosting site is great...not sure what the deal is tho...sum1 here posted a thread bout this site giving 25 memberships away for free, so i reg. and it says sumthinm like i have 100mb of storage on their site for as ong as the site remains open....or sumthin along those lines....its at www.sharemyphoto.com if anyone wants to check out site....

It makes sense to me to have a site with pictures on it already before trying to sell space. And not just mine either.
You help me get started and I reward you with a free account for life, seems fare to me.

EDIT: I just increased the amount to 50 by the way.

well skynard...u def. have a valid point.....i agree with your advertising strat., and the best of luck with you...i have so many ideas for starting websites but never had the balls to start one up..nor the means or expertise u prolly have...so good luck too ya agian man and like i said b4 very nice and easy site to navigate excellent tool features and overall very user friendly..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back