What's new

My favorites from the last little while.

Wow, I am blown away by all the great comments. Thank you all very much.

view4mheaven: #9 is a shot of a smoke plume taken over a long exposure (8 seconds) The long exposure sort of simplifies the billowing smoke into something that looks more like flame jet. You can see a larger version of that picture here:
http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=241161682&size=o
 
number 1. is fantastic. but my favs are 8. and 10. cause i love bridges. well done.
 
#'s 1 and 5 are awesome. I love shutter speed stuff and #5 is interesting. I love the green outfits. They match the dark green water and the grey ground is a nice break. Very awesome!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom