What's new

My favourite watch

Joined
Jun 1, 2010
Messages
2,382
Reaction score
2,256
Location
UK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is the first time I have used off camera flash, and I have plenty to learn there!

My wife bought me a fantastic Faberge watch for my 40th birthday, and I rather suspect that I wear it too often from the scratches on the 18 carat gold body of the watch.

Pentax 645D FA 120 off camera flash


watch front by singingsnapper, on Flickr

and the very pretty open back

Pentax 645D FA 120 macro converted in silver efex pro2


watch back-2 by singingsnapper, on Flickr
 
The BW is cool and much more visually interesting than the dusty face. A bit of a diagonal tilt through the frame would make both shots a little more dynamic.
 
What are those white spots which stole its appeal in the first one? :(
I liked the B&W one very much, but a bit unhappy about the reflection on its rim

regards :D
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom